We are asked many times if we can take "payments". Our Canine Wellness Plan was launched on November 22, 2016 and is broken into 12 automatic credit card payments. There is a one time set-up fee of $15.00 that will be collected with your first payment. The following services and products will be included in the plan.
- One yearly full Veterinary Exam with bath
- One 6-month limited exam with bath, Yearly Bloodwork
- Rabies (1 year or 3 year, if qualified)
- (1) DHPP or (1)DHLPP * Vaccination (w/booster, if needed)
- Bordetella Vaccination
- Yearly Heartworm Test
- 6 Nail Trims, as needed
- Yearly Fecal Test & de-worming, if needed
- (12) Monthly Flea, Heartworm, Intestinal Parasite Prevention** per Vets recommendation for your dog's size/breed. (Bravecto not included until month four).
- BONUS: 10% off all additional necessary exams, medications or procedures (anything NOT covered through the above listed services) throughout the year as long as payment account is current.
- This plan can be substituted for the Puppy Plan or you can choose to begin it after a Puppy Plan is completed (between 6-8 months of age). The price will be determined by the Veterinarians estimate of your puppies adult weight.
- 01-20#: $41.00/month plus one $35.00 enrollment fee
- 21-40#: $43.00/month plus one $35.00 enrollment fee
- 41-120#: $45.00/month plus one $35.00 enrollment fee
- 120-150#: $64.00/month plus one $35.00 enrollment fee
- The enrollment fee is a ONE-TIME fee as long as your plan is current and continues uninterrupted. If payment is attempted and the credit card refused, you will be charged a $10.00 late fee and service is discontinued until payment is made.
- Care Credit can NOT be used for payment.