1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks & cash. All cards presented must be signed by the owner of the card and be present when services are rendered.
3. If you have limited funds, we will work hard to stay within your means and still provide the best care you can afford. We can also help you apply for Care Credit. Highlights of Care Credit are:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Charges over $600.00 are interest free for 12 months
- Determine Approval in a few minutes
- No annual fee for the card.
4. We accept "Scratch Pay". This is a new credit program similar to Care Credit, but if you do not have excellent credit, you may be accepted. It is quick and easy and you can apply through your phone or our staff will help you.
We allow clients to build up their account with weekly or monthly payments so that if you have an unforeseen emergency, you will have an account balance to draw from. You will be given a receipt every time you pay. If you haven't used it at the end of the year, you will be able to get the recommended full annual for your pet. We apologize, but we are not able to make payment arrangements for new clients.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .