On November 22, 2016, we introduced our new Wellness Plans. This plan will include all the following products and services. There is a $15.00 set-up fee which will be processed with your second payment. The Wellness Plan is 12 payments of $ 28.00/month, via automatic credit card authorization.
- Veterinary Exam - full yearly
- Veterinary Exam - 6 month - limited
- Rabies Vaccination (1 yr or 3 yr if qualified)
- FVRCP Vaccination
- Leukemia Vaccination (if negative for leukemia or with Veterinarian's approval)
- Yearly Fecal Test & de-worm, if necessary
- 12 Months of Revolution for Cats*
- Nail trims as needed (if cat cooperates)!
- 10% off ALL other necessary (sick pet) exams, medications or procedures for the entire year!
It is important to keep your cat on Heartworm, Flea and Intestinal parasite prevention! First and foremost, although it is rare, cats CAN get Heartworms and there is presently no treatment/cure for heartworms in cats. * Secondly, fleas carry disease as well as cause your pet discomfort, leading him/her to scratch, even causing skin irritations and infections. Parasites can be deadly for your pet and some are transmittable to humans (example: hookworms). These are PREVENTABLE problems, and hopefully, with the help of a payment system, you will have a healthy household!
This plan can not be combined with any special offers, package plans or rebates.
You must have a valid Credit Card. Debit Cards and Care Credit can NOT be used for this plan.
The cost of the plan is subject to change yearly. If there are any increases the client will be notified at least 30 days in advance.
Management reserves the right to limit the number of plans that are active. Management will honor ALL existing plans, but reserves the option to cancel this program at any time